Congratulations, if you are looking at this web page, there is a good chance you are thinking about selecting Dental Assistant as a career path for yourself or others. The faculty of the Metro Technology Centers (Metro Tech) Dental Assistant program would like to thank you for considering one of the most challenging and rewarding educational opportunities of your life.
Students in this program will learn how to perform patient care, front office and laboratory duties for the dental office. They will practice infection control, use dental materials, perform dental charting and chair-side functions. The program includes clinical training at the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry and various practices in the metropolitan area.
Start your future today and welcome to Metro Tech!
Now accepting applications for August 2018
How to apply for the Program
- Application process
- International Applicant Requirements
- HCC Adult Applicant Selection Criteria
- Pre Requisites for Adult HealthCare Programs
- Online Application for Adult Admission
- Online Adult Application Interview Questions
- Adult Program Employment Reference Form
- Adult Program Validation of Paid Work Experience Form
- Plan to attend a Health Science Information Orientation
- Career Program Prerequisites and Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions