COVID Updates and Guidelines
IF YOU ARE ILL stay home and contact a medical provider and/or obtain a COVID-19 test.
Latest Update: July 26, 2022
Regularly scheduled classes and transportation will continue for students.
The COVID safety protocols below are reminders for the Metro Tech community:
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- Metro Tech does not require wearing of masks; however, individuals are free to do so.
- Masks are available for student and employee use throughout campus.
- Metro Tech will continue to routinely disinfecting classrooms and buses.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, use the reporting tab on the MTC website to report.
- COVID testing sites can be found at: https://www.testokc.com/
If you have questions, please feel free to call 405-595-4000 or email email@example.com. The health and safety of our students and staff continues to be a top priority, and we thank you for your continued support of Metro Technology Centers.
Metro Tech COVID Questions?
OSDH - https://coronavirus.health.ok.gov
OCCHD - https://www.occhd.org/COVID-19
Metro Tech was allocated $466,807 under Section 18004(a)(1) of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. The institution signed and returned the ‘Recipient’s Funding Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students’ to the US Department of Education requesting funds to provide the mandated amount of at least 50 percent of the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) grants to students.
The allocation for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students totaled, $233,404. These funds were used to help students with expenses related to campus closure due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) including eligible expenses under a student’s cost of attendance such as technology, course materials, housing, food, child care and health care. The additional $233,403 was allocated to help address significant changes to the delivery of instruction due to the coronavirus.