Businesses increasingly face tough competition, and the stakes couldn't be higher. Lean programs establish systematic programs to eliminating waste and improving work flow throughout the company. Now, the DBC offers a unique opportunity for Oklahoma companies to send future lean champions to a top quality training program with hands-on training in all the lean tools. No need to someone out of state or to be restricted to practicing lean tools in a non-realistic lab setting.
Can your company benefit from Lean? Here are the Eight Deadly Wastes. Do any of them apply to your business?
- Overproduction - Making what is unnecessary, when it is unnecessary; and in unnecessary amounts.
- Inventory - Goods retained for any length of time, inside or outside the factory.
- Transportation - Any transfer of materials, parts, assembly parts or finished goods, from one place to another for any reason.
- Defects - The defects themselves, as well as costs of inspecting for defects, responding to customer complaints and making repairs.
- Processing Waste - Operations and processes that may not be necessary.
- Motion Waste - Movement that is not really needed to perform an operation.
- Waiting - Ideal time: human and/or machine waiting.
- Under-Utilized People - Not using the creative and problem-solving ability of people.
- Lean 101 with Live Simulation
ISI Basic Lean with Live Simulation
- Lean Office with Live Simulation
- Strategic Deployment
- Value-Added Mapping for Administrative Processes
- Value Stream Mapping
- 5S for the Office
- Training Within Industry
- Toyota Kata
- Lean Green Belt
Change Management for Learn Leaders
- Front Line Leadership Skills for the Lean Enterprise
- Measurable Management
- 6-Sigma White Belt
- 6-Sigma Green Belt
- 6-Sigma Black Belt