PHR® / SPHR® Certification Preparation
Certification is increasingly recognized as an essential standard for human resource managers, as many companies already limit employment to certified professionals.
24 total hours of instruction
in 12 easy two-hour sessions
Designed to assist human resource professionals in increasing their knowledge base, this course offers tools to prepare for PHR® (Professional in Human Resources®) and SPHR® (Senior Professional in Human Resources®) exams using the official HRCP Program as the curriculum.
The HRCP Program is comprehensive and relevant. You will be ready for the certification exam.
By obtaining a certification in human resources, you demonstrate that you have the knowledge and skills vital to human resource management.
- Set yourself up for success by capitalizing on your strengths and shifting your study plan towards areas that require more focus
- Discover techniques to grow your confidence when taking the exam
- Bring the HR Body of Knowledge to life through real-world examples and interactive discussions
- Gain an edge through study materials following the HR Certification Institute® exam content outline
- Learn from an instructor, with in-depth HR experience, who excels at helping participants learn faster and retain more knowledge in order to pass the exam.
- Learn from an SPHR credentialed instructor, with 20 years of practical HR experience, who excels at helping participants learn faster and retain more knowledge to pass the exam.
Online Evening Bootcamp
Starts March 23, 2021
8 sessions over 4 weeks - $699
Class sizes are limited.
This certification preparation course is presented by the Metro Tech Downtown Campus on a regular basis. All sessions generally run from 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. and include a light continental breakfast.
Instructional cost for the 12 sessions is only $699. Individual HRCI book sets are available for an additional $305 per participant.
Does your company have five or more employees that need to attend?
Contact us to schedule a full on-site series at your location - 405.595.4090 or email Downtown@MetroTech.edu.
Need a one-on-one study plan?
If you're concerned about schedules that don't fit or have struggled with the exam in the past, one-on-one support may work best for you. Our instructor can work with you to develop a six-week custom study plan of intensive preparation. Contact us for additional details and pricing.
"The DBC's program created an ideal learning environment for me, through the small class atmosphere and weekly session pace. It was all I needed to update my knowledge and be ready for the exam.
The instructor's level of expertise, as a seasoned practitioner, and one-on-one interactive style really had an impact on my ability to relate the materials to my work experiences. I'd highly recommend the DBC to anyone planning to take the exam and credit them for my success."
Suzanne Graham, Chief Operating Officer
OKC Metro Alliance