Admission is based upon competitive selection criteria
Upcoming Start Dates
March 23, 2020
Deadline to apply
We are currently accepting applications for the March 23, 2020 classes. The deadline to apply is tentatively scheduled for February 20, 2020, but may be extended.
18 months, M-F 8:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
18 students in 2 classes=36 students accepted
18 months, M-F 3:30 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.
18 students in 1 class= 18 students accepted
- Complete the Online Application for Admissions as an adult student into Metro-Technology Centers.
- Complete the Online Adult Application Interview Questions.
View the Powerpoint presentation and review the class information and testing study guides included in the email you will receive from the Adult Career Advisor, upon receipt of your application.
- Schedule your admissions testing by calling (405)-595-4678. There is a non-refundable $20 application fee due at the time of testing. A valid photo id is required to test. Testing is done by appointment at 1900 Springlake Drive.
- After testing, meet with the Adult Career Advisor to review your test scores and turn in your application packet. This packet should include your official high school transcript with cumulative GPA and graduation date or GED scores, a resume’ and certificates or transcripts of any completed technical training.
- Apply for financial aid online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Our federal school code is 016140.