Admission is based upon competitive selection criteria
Upcoming Start Dates
January 4, 2022
Deadline to apply
We are currently accepting applications for the January 4, 2022 classes. The deadline to apply is tentatively scheduled for November 19, 2021.
18 months, Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
18 students in 2 classes=36 students accepted
18 months, Monday through Thursday from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
18 students in 1 class= 18 students accepted
- Complete the Online Application for Admissions as an adult student into Metro-Technology Centers.
Review the class information and testing study guides included in the email you will receive from the Adult Career Advisor, upon receipt of your application.
- After viewing the email and class information, contact the Adult Career Advisor at: (405)-595-4242 or by email at: email@example.com, to determine if you will need to take the Accuplacer exams for admissions.
- If needed, schedule your admissions testing by calling (405)-595-4678. There is no charge for the initial tests; however re-tests are $5 per sub-test. A valid photo id is required to test. Testing is done by appointment at 1900 Springlake Drive.
- After testing, meet with the Adult Career Advisor to review your test scores and turn in your application packet. This packet should include your official school transcripts from high school and beyond, official test scores, and proof of veteran’s status.
- Apply for financial aid online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Our federal school code is 016140.