Financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, veteran's benefits, loans and tuition waiver programs are available for qualified persons enrolled in full-time career majors. Students may apply for the Federal Pell Grant and Stafford Loan Programs online by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. For more information, call 595-4446 or 595-4436.
It's Time to Apply!
FAFSA Federal Student Aid 2021 - 2022
Opens Oct. 1st
Click here to find out what you need to know to apply (downloadable flyer)
Got Financial Aid Questions?
We are available on Zoom for virtual face-to-face meetings
Every Monday 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Meeting ID: 990 1622 9001
See you there!
Important - Changes effective May 10, 2015
Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID/PIN replacement guide.
Apply for your financial aid online!
The Metro Tech Federal Pell Code is - 016140
Metro Technology Centers is approved for the following aid programs:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Subsidized Direct Loan
- Federal Unsubsidized Direct Loan
- Direct PLUS Loan
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant
To qualify for Federal student aid, you must:
- Have a high school diploma, a GED, or have the ability-to-benefit
- Be enrolled as a regular student in an eligible program
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be enrolled at least half-time at Metro Tech
- Make satisfactory academic progress
- Sign a statement of education purpose/certification statement on refunds and default
- Sign a statement of updated information
- Sign a statement of registration status, if required
- Show financial need
- Have a social security number
Metro Technology Centers programs approved for financial aid
Many of the Metro Technology Centers full-time career majors are approved for financial aid. Please contact the Financial Aid Office if you have any questions at 405-595-4457
Metro Technology Centers is approved for Veteran Benefits
Currently, Metro Technology Centers has several Full Time Career Majors/Programs that are approved for Veterans and/or Dependents to receive Veterans’ Education Benefits
- Applying for Veterans' Educational Benefits Information Guide
- Evaluation of Previous Education and Training-Veterans' Benefits
- Contact the Metro Technology Centers Financial Aid Department (405)595-4446 or (405)595-4457.
For more information:
- There is helpful scholarship advice and a scholarship directory at scholarships4school.com.
- Net Price Calculator
- Read more about Financial Aid in the Metro Tech BLOG