- Meet with career advisor Monday-Friday 8:00 am-3:30 pm at:
- Take academic achievement, interest, and aptitude assessments.
- Provide transcript and other documentation as requested.
- Complete adult application
- Turn in all forms to the career advisor who will assist in completing the application process.
- You will be notified as to whether you are accepted to attend Metro Tech.
To be considered for admission to Metro Tech full-time programs, prospective students:
- Must have a high-school diploma and transcript or a GED. Note: Please contact the Student Services office if you received your high-school diploma on-line.
- Must successfully complete any assessments required by specific programs. (Such as WorkKeys, ACCUPLACER, ACT Engage, etc.)
- Must meet any other requirement or pre-requisite specified by the program (see program descriptions).
CAREER GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING
A full-time career advisor is available to assist prospective students who need assistance in choosing an appropriate career field. Contact the Career Advisor at 405-595-4678 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective students who are interested in enrolling in a full-time Metro Tech program should:
- As of December 1, 2015 Metro Tech is requiring a $20 nonrefundable application fee for all career training programs. It does not apply to short-term adult and career development programs.
- Complete any other required pre-requisites for the program.
- Complete and submit the Full-Time Application to Enroll along with the required program deposit and application fee (due at time of enrollment).
If financial aid is desired, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) either at www.fafsa.ed.gov or by scheduling a financial aid appointment (405-595-4457). A financial aid appointment is required even if the FAFSA is completed on-line.
Pay any balance due before the first day of class.