- Metro Tech reserves the right to cancel courses, alter time schedules and make any other changes necessary to facilitate the instructional process.
- Prerequisites are required for some courses.
- Students who are unable to attend a course must notify Enrollment Services at (405) 595-4678 three business days prior to the first meeting of the course.
- A minimum age of 16 years is required for enrollment in Adult & Career Development courses unless otherwise specified.
- Only enrolled students may attend courses.
- No children allowed in classrooms.
- Payment in full is required at the time of enrollment.
- Use VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express with card holder name, number and expiration date.
- Payments are to be made to the Office of the Bursar, 7:30A-6:30P, Metro Technology Centers, Business Conference Center, 1900 Springlake Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73111-5240. Purchase orders may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to (405) 424-7809.
- Company paid enrollments must include a letter of authorization or credit information.
- Books, supplies, uniforms, internships, paperwork and testing fees may cost extra.
- There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
- Fee waivers do not apply to books and supplies.
- Tuition, fees and book costs are subject to change.
- Half-priced tuition on ACD courses is offered on a space-available basis to district residents 65 years of age or older and all employees and eligible students of Crooked Oak and Oklahoma City public school districts. Some courses may not apply.
- Refunds will be given if a written, e-mailed, faxed or in-person request is made to the Bursar in the Business Conference Center, 1900 Springlake Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73111.
- Please allow at least 10 business days for processing refunds.
- Refunds must be requested a minimum of three business days prior to the first meeting of the course to qualify for a full refund.
- Refunds requested less than three business days before course begins will be subject to a $10 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued after the second course meeting.
- Courses canceled by Metro Tech will qualify for a full refund.
- No refunds will be given for books, supplies, or any other non-tuition items.
- Refunds cannot be issued for non-attendance.
- Metro Technology Centers reserves the right to remove any individual who disrupts the educational process.