Metro Tech has reciprocity agreements with other technology centers that allows students outside of Metro Tech’s district to attend here. Students may attend Metro Tech if they are interested in career training not offered at their local technology center.
- Meet with career advisor Monday-Friday 8 am-4 pm at:
- Take academic achievement, interest, and aptitude assessments.
- Provide transcript, attendance, and other documentation as requested.
- Complete application
- Turn in all forms to the career advisor who will assist in completing the application process.
- You will be notified in May as to whether you are accepted to attend Metro Tech