High School Students Can Enroll Tuition Free!
Who can attend tuition free?
High school (secondary) students enrolled in any of the following Oklahoma City and Crooked Oak public schools are eligible to attend Metro Technology Centers Full-Time Adult/Secondary Programs tuition free.
- U.S. Grant
- Capitol Hill
- Northwest Classen
- Classen Advanced
- John Marshall
- Star Spencer
- Crooked Oak
Admission is based upon the following criteria:
- Attendance at an accredited school within the district, an accredited home schooling organization or an accredited private school while living in the district
- Junior or senior status (sophomores with special permission)
- Reciprocity agreement (if necessary)
- Completed IEP (if special population)
- Program prerequisites, if any
What if I attend high school outside the Metro Technology Centers school district?
The Oklahoma Career and Technology school system consists of a network of schools through the state. Check the following list to locate the career technology school in your area.
What if I attend high school in Oklahoma County and want to take a Metro Technology Centers class not offered at my career technology center?
The Oklahoma County career technology districts have a reciprocity agreement which makes this possible if you are eligible to attend the following career technology districts:
- Eastern Oklahoma County Technology Center
- Francis Tuttle Technology Center
- Mid-Del Lewis Eubanks Technology Center
- Metro Tech
All the schools listed above allow students in Oklahoma County to attend any career technology center in the county when space is available in a program not offered or not available in the student's home career technology school district. Students who are interested should contact their home school counselor or a career adviser.
The Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education (ODCTE) will recognize almost any reciprocal agreement between technology centers.