Skip To Main Content
Student Learning Outcomes
- Utilizes effective communication in establishing therapeutic relationships with clients and the interdisciplinary healthcare team observing client confidentiality and professional boundaries.
- Provides client-centered care based on established plans of care and problem solving skills/nursing processes that promote health and positive client outcomes for clients of all ages and stages.
- Utilizes evidence-based practice while implementing safe, quality nursing care and maintaining continued competence.
- Demonstrates the ability to function as a member of the interdisciplinary team with regard for the roles and responsibilities of the LPN.
- Utilizes information technology to provide and document client care and to promote safety standards in a variety of health care settings.
- Utilizes legal and ethical standards of the practice of nursing consistent with the Oklahoma Nursing Practice Act.
- Demonstrates professional behaviors and accountability including self-evaluation that will promote lifelong learning and career skills.