All students are required to complete the online trainings titled: Sexual Harassment and Anti-Bullying for Students. Here is how to access them:
- Visit site.gcntraining.com
- Click “Login to view training”
- Click “New User”
- Enter Metro Tech’s organization ID:130329m
- Create your own personal ID
- Complete the information to the best of your ability then click “submit"
- Select Sexual Harassment or Anti-Bullying for Students then hit the “Start button”
- Complete the quiz at the end of each section
- Have your instructor place the completion certificates in your “Student File”
Metro Tech has the obligation and the jurisdiction to respond to, investigate reports of, and prevent harassment and violence, including gender motivated discrimination and acts of harassment that implicate Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972, the Violence against Women Act, or the Clery Act. In addition to introducing you to these important concepts and processes in place here at Metro Tech, the training provides guidance for student bystanders and resources for reporting and resolving sexual violence.
If you have questions about the training material, feel free to contact Jade Carter, Title IX Coordinator, email@example.com, 405-595-4418.